Twelve-year-old Gordy Stitser is one of the few people who knows the truth about the secret society of potion masters, because not only is Gordy’s mom on the Board of Ruling Elixirists Worldwide (B.R.E.W.), but she has also been training Gordy in the art of potion-making.
Gordy is a natural, and every day he sneaks down to the basement lab to invent new potions using exotic ingredients like fire ant eggs, porcupine quills, and Bosnian tickling juice.
One afternoon, Gordy receives a mysterious package containing an extremely rare potion known as “The Eternity Elixir.” In the right hands, the Elixir continues to protect society. But in the wrong hands, it could destroy the world as we know it.
Now, sinister potion masters are on the hunt to steal the Eternity Elixir. It’s up to Gordy, his parents, and his best friends, Max and Adeline, to prevent an all-out potion war.
Know the “5 Rules of Potion Making”
- Never draw unnecessary attention to the potion community.
- Never administer a potion to anyone without first testing it out on yourself.
- Never cause permanent bodily harm or death with a potion.
- Never concoct a potion using banned ingredients.
- Never enter the Forbidden Zones.
Find out more with this sneak peek.
Books by Frank Cole
Book A Visit
If you would like me to visit your school, send me an e-mail and we can work out the details.